Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Points are up, and so are my kids

I took my own advice from last week, to add points first thing Tuesday in order to give myself the motivation I need. And it's worked! Like Marylynn I was a bit stunned when I added up my points yesterday. You'd think I wouldn't be, since I can tally them up all week. but I didn't. I put off the day of reckoning. I rationalized a bit here and there and then BAM! lowest personal score of any challenge I've done. It was a good wake up call.

Kinda like the "Potty! Diaper Change!" wake up call the kids gave us thirty minutes ago. It's 5:46 am right now and they're in their room awake. Oh well. Not unusual around here at all. I guess all you Midwesterns and Texans are already up anyway, right?

But back to points. I'm glad I've tallied them. You guys are so good. You keep doing this thing and I've loved to hear the "wins." Keep those coming. This is the last push to the finish and it's so fun to hear the successes. Also notice we have a tight race for second place: 4 ladies in the 390s. Keep it up!And Brittany, I think we're all cheering you on!

Good luck this week. My kids are calling out for "More light mama!" and "more books mama please!" In ten minutes, we'll start our day. Have a good one all.

1 comment: