Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Congratulations!

I must be in very philosophical modes when I tally up points--as I did today I was struck by how each of those points was an external reflection go good choices. It's impossible to put point values on choosing the right, but it's kinda fun when we can do it in a small way. (Can you tell I was in Primary last year? Choose the Right!) So it was fun to type up numbers like 381 and 455 and...500!

So ramblings aside, congratulations to our winner BRITTANY! and two second place winners JEN and JEN. I love it. I'm so happy for you guys. I'll cash the checks today and send your prizes on their way.

Not that it mattered in the total point run, but sorry about the confusion on the "20 points" yesterday. I should  never email at 6:30am after being up all night with sick kids. I should have made it more clear that yesterday was an extra day to get those blog points, if you hadn't already commented or posted. Not an extra 20 points, just extra day to get the regular ones. Sorry. Thanks for all the feedback though. Every challenge has its plus and minuses and it's interesting to see what people like or don't. If any of you ever host a challenge, email me and I'd love to participate.

So thank you all for a wonderful challenge and best of luck to you for the rest of this winter. Happy Valentine's Day!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a perfect score Brittany!! Way to be committed and mindful of your eating/exercise habits. We all know it's not easy to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, ladies!! This was definitely a challenge, not quite the walk in the park I expected it would be! My hat is off to you three for doing so well and sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job ladies...and thanks for the prize! :) So far I've stayed motivated for one more day. I'm afraid if I start eating sweets I may be broken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) Thanks again, Angela.

    ReplyDelete