Monday, February 11, 2013

It was going to be my perfect week.  Then, Thursday night with friends, I took a bite of a cookie and happened to glance at the clock onthe wall.  It was 8:20pm.  Worse, I suddenly remembered that my VTers had brought me some Valentine treats and I had eaten a serving earlier.  Double whammy:  two treats in one day, and after 8pm.  Oh, the agony of mindlessness!

The one frustrating thing, in my opinion is that the first mistake is so painful (4points!) that it causes me to lose motivation in that area.  What's one more point for one more day? 

But I have really enjoyed this challenge, even though it was harder for me than I thought.  I learned a lot, lost my 8 pounds (and a little more), and had fun, too.  Thanks Angela, and everyone else!  Let's do it again sometime!


1 comment: