Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last dinner

For the last meal of the challenge, I made a fruit-and-veggie-full meal. I'm pretty sure we all got our four servings at that meal alone! We had spinach salad, hummus with carrots and bell peppers, and green jello with pineapple. It was awesome.
My perspective on meal planning has changed- I'm definitely seeing fruits and veggies as less superfluous than before. My snacks are soooooo much healthier than they were. (My Costco sized bag of edamame is gone!) I have loved being hydrated. I'm not as hungry as I thought I was in the evenings. Unfortunately, exercise hasn't caught on as well as I had hoped. But I did survive my month without chocolate! (Even though I could've used the therapy a number of times)
Thanks for all the fun ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment